Bakelite handles are made from Bakelite, a plastic material developed in the early 1900's. Bakelite was invented by Belgian-American chemist Leo Baekeland. Bakelite, the first mass-produced synthetic plastic material, quickly became popular due to its heat resistance and durability.
Bakelite pot handles became popular in the 1920s and 1930s, when the material was used in a wide variety of consumer products, including kitchen utensils. Bakelite pan handles remain a popular choice today due to their functional and aesthetic advantages.
1. Soft touch coating: It is named by it is grip feeling, soft and comfortable. With mat surface, it also have the good merits of stable and long service life.
2. Wooden finish: This wooden like finish is a new trend for recent years. The theory is use water transfer film covered on the handle. With this wooden look, it makes the cookware more close to nature. As a replacement for real wooden handle, this invention make great contributions to our earth.
3. MATERIAL: Named bakelite, known as phenolic plastics with wood powder as filler. Phenolic molding powder, mainly packed with wood powder, commonly known as bakelite or bakelite powder. The plastic products are made of bakelite powder or bakelite powder are said to be bakelite or electric wood products.
4. DESIGN: bio-fit grip, easy and comfortable to catch, comply with human hand, you can grip the lid easily. With a hole on the end, it is easy to hang anywhere.
5. Heat resistant to 160-180 degree centigrade. Bakelite also have other advantages: high scratching resistance,heat insulated, strong and stable quality.
A: Ningbo,China, near the port.
A: The delivery of normal order is 20-25days.
A: Average around 8000pcs/day.