We have produce Die Casting Aluminum cookware with more than 30 years experience. Nonstick Fry Pan& skillet is one of our seven key categories. This type items is very popular in the market with high quality. They could meet most of cooking needs.
Classic Nonstick Fry Pan & skillet, high quality heavy die cast aluminum for fast and even heating, the durable interior nonstick coating without PFOA is easy for cleaning. Bakelite handle with special flame guard, make it comfortable to grip and stay normal temperature while cooking. High magnetic conductive stainless steel base make this pan can be used on gas, electric, and ceramic stove.
One of the most common cookware in kitchen is nonstick fry pan, it’s able to handle several different cooking endeavors from meat or fish to cooking eggs.
Nonstick Pancake Pan made in China requires very little oil, so it's ideal for low-fat cooking. And they have more than one use. They also could be used as a countertop or stovetop frying pan for eggs, tortillas, flat breads, crepes, and even roasts, etc.
|Size: (DIA.) x (H)
|Φ 20 x 4.5 cm
|6Pcs / CTN / 38 X 23 X 20 cm
|Φ 22 x 4.5 cm
|6Pcs / CTN / 40 X 24 X 20.5 cm
|Φ 24 x 5.0 cm
|6Pcs / CTN / 44x27x21 cm
|Φ 26 x 5.5 cm
|6Pcs / CTN / 46 X 29 X 21.5 cm
|Φ 28 x 6.0 cm
|6Pcs / CTN / 48 X 32 X 23 cm
Frying Pan Considerations:
Care: Never allow nonstick fry pan& Skillet to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner unattended. Both of these will cause damage to the cooking properties of this pan. While not necessary, cooking with some oil could improve taste of food and make them look more appetizing
To care for your aluminum skillet, follow these tips:
- Clean the pan with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth after each use. Avoid using metal utensils or steel wool, as these can scratch the surface of the pan.
- Do not soak the pot for a long time, otherwise it will cause discoloration and damage to the non-stick coating.
- To remove stubborn stains or burnt food, try soaking the pan in warm water with a little vinegar or baking soda for a few hours before washing.
- Store the aluminum frying pan in a cool and dry place to avoid damp and damp to avoid rust and corrosion.
5. Avoid using high heat on aluminum pans as this can cause warping and damage the non-stick coating. Try using medium heat instead. Following these tips will help extend the life of your aluminum skillet and keep it in good shape.